Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Get a One Year BJ’s Membership for $25
Groupon has a promotion that will get you a One-Year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership for just $25. This membership normally costs $55, so that’s a big discount. Let’s check the details.
There’s two options:
- $25 for a One-Year BJ’s Inner Circle® Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal® ($55 value)
- $30 for One-Year BJ’s Inner Circle Membership with BJ’s Easy Renewal and $70 in Coupons that will be sent by mail ($125 value)
Buy Here (affiliate link)
- Promotional value expires Aug 6, 2019. Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per visit.
- Valid for new Members only.
- Valid to use online or in-Club upon enrollment.
- Voucher will be redeemed and 12-Month Membership period will begin immediately upon purchase of the voucher.
- Photo identification required when you visit the Club to pick up your Membership Card.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Must enroll in BJ’s Easy Renewal® program, and you authorize BJ’s to charge the debit/credit card first used at BJ’s after accepting this offer, an annual recurring charge in the amount of the then-current Membership fee for all active Memberships on your account, plus tax where applicable, on the first day of the month your Membership expires.
This is a good deal for those who are looking to purchase a new BJ’s Membership. You’ll pay just $25 instead of $55, plus you can save even more by going through a cashback website.
BJ’s is also offering a free online only membership this month. That option normally costs $10 for an annual membership. That’s the better option for those who don’t have any locations nearby.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.