Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Miles to Memories Recap
Welcome to the weekly Miles to Memories Editor’s recap. Each Sunday we roundup all of the best posts and deals from the past week in one easy and convenient place! Some deals die quickly, so make sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter so you don’t miss out and join our miles/points Facebook Community for daily discussions and exclusives not available anywhere else!
This was quite a busy week with a lot of returning deals and offers! To make this week’s posts in the recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
Credit Cards News & Offers
- Targeted Chase Business Cards Offers Bypass 5/24
- (Final Days!) 60K Southwest Offers With $2K In Spend End Next Week!
- Chase Arbitration Update: Chase Says They Will NOT Close Your Accounts Upon Refusal
- (More People Targeted!) No Lifetime Language Amex Delta Gold 75K Offer
- Get a $5 Bonus from Chase When You Go Paperless [Targeted]
- (New Link!) More Pay Over Time Offers Sent Out – An Easy 10K In Points!
- Upgrade to the Amex Gold Card with a 40K Bonus [Targeted]
- Link to Upgrade Offer For Ascend Card, 150K Hilton Points!
- Amex Re-branding the Ascend Card & Slightly Devaluing The Aspire Card
- Alaska Airlines Credit Card Gets New Benefits
- Make $10 with the Ulta Mastercard
Earning You Money, Miles & Points
- Great Rate: UFB Direct Savings Account Offer: Up to 2.45% APY!
- Stop&Shop, $15 Discount with $100 Purchase of 3rd Party Gift Cards
- Costco’s Profitable iTunes Gift Card Deal Returns, Potential $$$ Maker!
Saving You Money
- (Offer Extended) $15 off $60 on Amazon With 1 Chase Ultimate Rewards Point
- New Amex Offers for MGM Resorts, Holland America Cruises, Macy’s and Cole Haan
- Expedia, Save 33% on Activities Through the Summer
- Free Costco Membership with Your Chase Card [Targeted]
- My Experience Using Amazon Locker To Make A Return
- Redeem Amex Points for Gift Gift Cards with 20% Discount
- Delta Domestic Deals: Round Trip Flights From $107
- Discounted Groceries, Bonus Skymiles, 10% Off Walmart, Transfer Bonuses & More!
Loyalty Is A Two Way Street
- Featured: How I Re-Qualified for Hyatt Globalist Status in Just 2 1/2 Months & My Lower Value for Hyatt Points
- Featured: How Miles & Points Have Made My Marriage Even Better
- How I Know My Hotel Stay Is Going to be Great & 1 Thing All Hotels Should Now Be Doing!
- Targeted – Free Platinum Pro Status & Challenge From American Airlines
- (Targeted) Earn 2,000 Bonus For Staying One Night at a Hyatt Centric
- Delta Skymiles Flash Sale: Domestic Main Cabin From 11K Round Trip
In Disney, Travel & More!
- Featured: Every Disney Park In The World In 6 Weeks? With A Toddler?!? Crazy, But We Did It!
- Review: The Airplane Restaurant Colorado Springs – Dine in a Piece of History
- How to Take the Train from Denver Airport to Downtown Denver
- Southwest & JetBlue Are Best Airlines of 2019
- New Restrictions Will Make Travelling to Cuba Almost Impossible
- China Issues Travel Advisory for United States
- Carnival to Pay $20M for Dumping Trash Into Ocean
- Hertz Launches a Monthly Subscription for $999
Around the Web
- More Boeing 737 Max Issues, Emotional Support Dog Mauls Passenger, Dream Trip Ends Abruptly
- TSA Record Setting Day, iPhones Transmitting Your Data at Night, Machu Picchu’s New Airport Good or Bad?
- Disney’s River of Poop, More Bad News for Wyndham Lovers, IHG Free Night Fail
- Avoid AA’s Crappy Search Calendar, 14 Things About The Big Island, Phone’s Travel Auto Corrects
- Uber Takes to the Sky, Prime Day Leaked, Disney World’s New Holiday Festivities
- Awesome Milan Food Tours, Universal Orlando Fingerprint Lawsuit, Two Reasons to Use Avios
- Airplane Door Falls from the Sky, Hurricane Season Predictions, Refer ANY Southwest Card
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.