HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Amex Offers; Save 10% on Your Cable/Satellite Bill [Targeted]
American Express has an offer that can save you 10% on your cable bill. The offer is highly targeted.
Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill online directly with the provider by 9/30/2018. Limit $20 in total credits.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid for US bill payments for cable and satellite television made directly with the providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone).
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Limit $20 in total statement credits per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/30/2018
We’ve seen this offer in the past. If you’re targeted then it is great to get a 10% discount on your cable or satellite bill. The offer is maxed out at $200 in spending. But if your bill is less than that or if you have the offer on multiple cards, you can prepay more than the due amount in many cases, to maximize the offer.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.