Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Amex Offers; Save 10% on Your Cable/Satellite Bill [Targeted]
American Express has an offer that can save you 10% on your cable bill. The offer is highly targeted.
Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your US Cable or Satellite television bill online directly with the provider by 9/30/2018. Limit $20 in total credits.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid for US bill payments for cable and satellite television made directly with the providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone).
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Limit $20 in total statement credits per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 9/30/2018
We’ve seen this offer in the past. If you’re targeted then it is great to get a 10% discount on your cable or satellite bill. The offer is maxed out at $200 in spending. But if your bill is less than that or if you have the offer on multiple cards, you can prepay more than the due amount in many cases, to maximize the offer.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.