Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
$200 Bonus for New Money Market Account at Capital One 360
Capital One 360 has a great bonus for new Money Market accounts that is now available nationwide. This is a targeted bonus, but in the past that part hasn’t been enforced.
Open your account by December 14, 2018, and use promo code OFFER200 to earn your exclusive $200 bonus and 1.75% Annual Percentage Yield on accounts with balances of $10,000 or more.
Capital One will deposit the bonus money into your account in approximately 6-8 weeks after completing the above conditions. Once it’s deposited, the funds will be available immediately. Account must be in good standing
- Deposit at least $10,000 no later than 11:59 p.m. ET on December 14, 2018
- Deposits must be from another bank (transfers between Capital One accounts will not qualify).
- If you have or have had a savings product with Capital One after January 1, 2016, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.
- You must have received an offer and promotional code from Capital One and enter it at the time of account opening.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
This bonus is available only to those who have not had a savings product with Capital One after January 1, 2016. It’s also targeted but Capital One has been giving these bonuses in the past even to those who weren’t.
As for the bonus, all you need to do is deposit $10,000, but you don’t have to keep the balance there after that. You can transfer out if you’re earning more than 1.75% anywhere else. There’s no fees on the account, so you can keep it open without a balance.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.