Capital One Savor Card Just Got Better with Free Postmates Membership
The Capital One Savor card was released last year as the perfect card for foodies. Capital One then increased the bonus and earning rates earlier this year. The card is already the best option for dining out. But it doesn’t end there. There’s a new benefit added now, free Postmates Unlimited membership.
Use Savor to sign up for monthly Postmates Unlimited, and get your membership fee covered through December 2019. And yes, you’ll keep earning 4% cash back on those Postmates purchases.
With Unlimited, you get $0 delivery fees on orders over $15. You’ll also never pay blitz pricing or get hit with minimum basket fees. The service costs $9.99 per month.
The benefit is for new and existing cardholders.
- You’ll receive a monthly statement credit of $9.99 through December 2019.
- After that time, unless you cancel your membership, the monthly Postmates Unlimited membership charge will continue to be charged to your Savor card account and you will not receive a statement credit for the amount.
- Offer is not valid with Annual Postmates Unlimited membership ($7.99/month).
CLICK HERE to compare this and other cash back cards
Capital One Savor Card Details
- $500 cash welcome bonus once you spend $3,000 on purchases within 3 months
- 4% Dining & Entertainment
- 2% Groceries
- 1% on everything else
- $95 annual fee that is waived the first year.
The Capital One Savor card was already one of the best option for foodies. But, if you’re a fan of grocery or takeout delivery, it just got better. With Postmates you can save quite a bit on delivery fees over next year, a total of $120. Postmates partners with more than 25,000 merchants and can deliver almost anything. They are one of the biggest takeout delivery services, and are available in hundreds of cities across the US.
Hat Tip DoC