Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
New Amex Offers, Save 10% on Car Rentals
There’s a new Amex Offer that could save you up to 10% when you rent a car from Enterprise, National or Alamo. The offer is targeted. Let’s look at the details.
Get a 1X $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions at Enterprise, National or Alamo in the US or US territories or at partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi by 7/8/2018.
- Must book directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, or Alamo Rent A Car.
- Offer valid only at US websites (partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi, enterprise.com, nationalcar.com, alamo.com), via US mobile apps, and at any participating locations in the US and US territories.
- Bookings must be completed and charged to your billing statement between promotion start and end dates.
- Not valid for previously completed rentals, or for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Enterprise Truck, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Car Sales, Fleet Management Solutions, Entertainment & Production Rentals, Meetings & Group Rentals, General Aviation/FBO Rentals, Tour Operator bookings and purchases with Travel Partners (such as Airfare, Train, Hotel).
Check your American Express cards and add the offer if you’re interested. You will get a 10% discount and you should be able to stack it with other promotions as long as you book directly. The spending requirement is cumulative, so you do not have to pay $200 for a single rental.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.