Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
CardCash Sale, Extra 4% Off Select Merchants!
CardCash has a new promotion that can get you extra savings on a few merchants that are included in today’s sale.
Extra 4% off select merchants! Code: SNAZZYSPACES:
- HP Gift Cards Save up to 11.6% + 4%
- Sears Gift Cards Save up to 4.1% + 4%
- Overstock Gift Cards Save up to 6.1% + 4%
- Office Depot Gift Cards Save up to 7.4% + 4%
- Home Goods Gift Cards Save up to 6.4% + 4%
- Pier 1 Imports Gift Cards Save up to 15.6% + 4%
- All CardCash promotions are valid until the expiration date written on the email.
- Most promotions are not yet available on the app.
- Maximum $3,000 per customer
45 Day Guarantee Only!
CardCash only guarantees their cards for 45 days. From time to time cards purchased from CardCash do go bad. They have always done a good job of guaranteeing cards within the 45 day window, however I would not buy a card unless you have an immediate use.
This is a decent deal since you’re getting an extra 4% discount, but in case you haven’t been paying attention in the last few days, you no longer earn 5X with Chase Ink cards through PayPal. Read Mark’s post for a few options to still earn 3X or 5X at CardCash and other gift card resellers.
Just keep their guarantee policy in mind and you should be fine.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.