Chase Cards, Earn up to 5X Extra Points When Paying Select Bills
Chase is sending out targeted offers to some cardholders with extra earning on several categories such as insurance, utilities, phone service and more. Let’s look at the details.
Earn a total of 5X bonus points on up to $2,000 in purchases when you pay select bills with your Chase credit card between May 13 and July 31st, 2019. Offer valid for:
- Phone service
Some people are seeing an offer for a total of 3X bonus points instead.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for bonus points to post to your account.
- Rewards Categories: Internet, Cable, and Phone Service category merchants provide internet, cable, satellite television, radio, cellular, wireless data, and landline services.
- Utility category merchants provide electric, household fuel, water, and sanitation.
- Insurance category merchants provide health, automobile, homeowners, medical, and life insurance.
- Purchases submitted by you, an authorized user, or the merchant through third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, online or mobile digital wallets, or similar technology will not qualify in a category if the technology is not set up to process the purchase in that category.
A nice added bonus, especially if you’re targeted for the 5x offer. That should be on top of the 1x you already earn with most Chase cards. Some smaller providers might not code correctly, so could be a good idea to make a small payment first and see if you get the bonus.
HT: Doctor of Credit