Chase Will Release a New Aer Lingus Card This Spring
Yesterday I wrote about the new Chase Iberia credit card that comes with a 75K Avios signup bonus. But Chase is also planning to release a similar Aer Lingus card later this spring.
The Chase Aer Lingus card is expected to have similar benefits to the Iberia card with same earning rates, savings on flights, no foreign transaction fees, lost luggage reimbursement and auto rental collision damage waiver. The signup bonus could also be similar, but there’s no information yet on the exact figures. You can read the press release here.
Aer Lingus Visa Signature Card Benefits
- 3 Avios per $1 on Aer Lingus, Iberia, British Airways, LEVEL and OpenSkies purchases
- 1 Avios per $1 on all other purchases
- Ticket for a companion when a ticket is purchased in economy class, after $30,000 spend in a calendar year
- Priority boarding on flights to and from the U.S.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Purchase protection
- $95 annual fee
This should be another good addition to the Chase’s lineup of credit cards. The card shouldn’t be affected by the 5/24 rule, if the two other Avios cards are any indication.
HT: Doctor of Credit