Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Great Chase Checking/Savings Bonuses
Chase has a couple of very nice bonus offers available for opening one of their Checking and/or Savings accounts in-branch. The bonuses are as follows:
- $300 When you open a Chase Total Checking account & set up direct deposit. Expires 5/7/15. DIRECT LINK
- $150 When you open a Chase Savings account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Expires 5/7/15. DIRECT LINK
- $175 When you open a new Chase Savings account and deposit a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days. Expires 4/23/15. DIRECT LINK
Restrictions & Things to Know
- In order to receive the bonuses, the account(s) must be kept open at least 6 months.
- The checking account requires a direct deposit within 60 days. You can see reports of what is counting as a direct deposit here.
- The checking account monthly fee is waived if you have $500 or more in direct deposits or if you keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500.
- The savings account monthly fee is waived if you have a average daily balance of $300 or if you setup an automatic transfer of $25 per month from your Checking to Savings account.
You can find even more information over at Doctor of Credit with answers to just about every question you can think. Of course it is a good idea to read the fine print before applying for the offer as well.
This is one of the better bonuses we have seen in a long time for a Chase checking account. Sometimes they send out higher targeted offers, but this one is available to everyone and is very good.
Both of the savings offers are good too, but just notice that the $150 offer requires less money, but it has to be there for 90 days, while the $175 offer requires more money, but there isn’t a time requirement. The $175 offer looks better to me overall.
While these offers don’t expire until April & May respectively, Chase may stop sending out codes, so I suggest getting a code as soon as possible even if you plan to apply later.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.