Free Costco Membership with Your Chase Card
Chase is sending some cardholders an offer to save as much as $60 with a new Costco membership. That would effectively get you the membership for free. Let’s check the details.
Even if you are not targeted this should still work. Mark did it on his Freedom card without receiving the email and got the credit a few days later.
Receive a $40 statement credit when you purchase a new Costco Gold Star Membership with your Chase card through the link in this email between June 1 and July 31, 2019.
Plus, receive an additional $20 statement credit when you spend at least $100 with your card at Costco between June 1 and July 31, 2019.
- In order to qualify for this promotion, you must be the recipient of the promotional email from Chase and use your Chase Credit Card for all applicable purchases.
- New member promotion not valid for renewal of an existing or expired Costco Membership.
- Promotion Expires 2019-07-31.
- Limit one per household.
- The maximum value of statement credits applied will be $60.
- Please allow 8 to 10 weeks after the promotional period ends July 31, 2019, to receive the up to $60 in statement credits posted to your Chase account.
A great offer for those who are looking to purchase a new Costco membership. The Gold Star Membership costs $60, so if you pay for it with targeted Chase card, and then spend $100 more with that same card, you get it for free.
While there’s public links for the offer, you must be the recipient of the promotional email in order to qualify. Let us know if you were targeted.