Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save $5 at Starbucks with Chase Freedom
Chase is targeting some Freedom cardholders with an offer to save 10% at Starbucks. Check your emails to see if you are eligible.
Use your Chase Freedom card until May 15th at participating Starbucks locations to earn a 10% statement credit of up to $5.
- Excludes Starbucks® locations within the following locations: retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, train/bus stations, hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- You don’t have to sign up for this offer — you’ll automatically get credit for all your purchases made with your card at participating Starbucks® locations.
- Valid in-store only at participating Starbucks® locations during the promotional period with a Chase Freedom credit card or through digital wallets such as Chase Pay®, Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Not valid for online purchases or mobile app reloads.
- Valid at participating locations in U.S. only.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Statement credit will post to your credit card account up to 8 weeks after the transaction posts to your account.
The offer seems targeted. You need to have received an email to be eligible for the 10% discount. A small discount if you’re already buying anything from Starbucks. This could also be stacked with Chase Freedom’s 2nd quarter bonus category which also includes Chase Pay.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.