Save $5 at Starbucks with Chase Freedom
Chase is targeting some Freedom cardholders with an offer to save 10% at Starbucks. Check your emails to see if you are eligible.
Use your Chase Freedom card until May 15th at participating Starbucks locations to earn a 10% statement credit of up to $5.
- Excludes Starbucks® locations within the following locations: retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, train/bus stations, hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- You don’t have to sign up for this offer — you’ll automatically get credit for all your purchases made with your card at participating Starbucks® locations.
- Valid in-store only at participating Starbucks® locations during the promotional period with a Chase Freedom credit card or through digital wallets such as Chase Pay®, Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Not valid for online purchases or mobile app reloads.
- Valid at participating locations in U.S. only.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Statement credit will post to your credit card account up to 8 weeks after the transaction posts to your account.
The offer seems targeted. You need to have received an email to be eligible for the 10% discount. A small discount if you’re already buying anything from Starbucks. This could also be stacked with Chase Freedom’s 2nd quarter bonus category which also includes Chase Pay.