Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
New Chase Iberia Credit Card, 75K Avios Bonus and $1,000 Voucher
Chase has releases a new card. Chase Iberia Visa Signature Card comes with a great bonus and it’s not subject to 5/24, at least for now. Let’s look at the details of the offer and the benefits of the card.
Earn up to 75,000 bonus Avios
- 50,000 Avios after $3,000 spend within first 3 months
- Plus 25,000 Avios after $10,000 spend within your first year.
$95 Annual Fee
- Discount voucher of $1,000 to use toward two tickets on the same flight for each year you make purchases of $30,000 on your card.
- Earn 3 Avios for every $1 you spend on Iberia, British Airways, Aer Lingus, LEVEL and OpenSkies purchases.
- Earn 1 Avios for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Get 10% off Iberia flights booked with your card at iberia.com/chase10
- No foreign transaction fees
Applying for the Card
The application page is already live here. This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months. But, that shouldn’t be a problem for anyone since this is a new product.
What’s even better, is the fact that it looks like the card is not subject to 5/24, based on the first few data points.
Avios are a valuable currency so if you can make use of them, this is a good extra bonus that you can get, besides the Chase BA card. Avios can be used on both Iberia and British Airways. The spending is reasonable for the first 50,000 Avios, but you need to spend $10K within a year to earn the other 25,000. That’s still a good earning rate for the spend. The you would have to spend a total of $30K to get a discount voucher of $1,000.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.