Chase IHG 100K Offer Still Available by Phone
About two months ago I wrote about the possibility of matching to a best ever offer of 100K on the Chase IHG Rewards Club credit card. You would first have to apply for the lesser 80K bonus, and then ask to be matched through SM. The landing page for that offer still works and you can see it here, but they are no longer matching. However, looks like it is still possible to get the 100K bonus.
Earn 100,000 Bonus Points After spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Enjoy a $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year, then $49 a year.
Call for 100K Offer
You can apply directly for the 100K offer by calling IHG directly, not Chase. Here’s how it works:
- Call IHG at 1-888-897-0083 and state that you would like to apply for Chase IHG Card
- They will transfer you to Chase for the application
- When transferred, Chase will offer the 100,000 points after $2,000 in spend
- Make sure you are getting the 100K offer and apply over the phone
- 5X points for spend at IHG properties
- 2X points for spend on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores & restaurants
- 1X points on everything else.
- Platinum Elite status.
- No foreign exchange fees.
- Free anniversary night at any IHG property
- 10% points rebate on redemptions. (Up to 100K points back per year.)
- $49 annual fee is waived the first year.
This is the highest ever offer we have seen for the IHG Rewards Club credit card. In my opinion this is a card worth getting and keeping long term, especially if you do it as a couple where you can align your free nights. With an annual fee of $49, it more than pays for itself, thanks to the free anniversary night at any IHG property. The card also doesn’t fall under the 5/24 rule.
Just make sure you confirm that you are getting the 100K offer when calling in.