Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Chase Ink Business Unlimited Has a Targeted $2K Bonus
Chase has sent out an offer for the Ink Business Unlimited with a huge bonus of $2,000. This is the best offer we have ever seen on this card, but it is also targeted. Let’s check the details. Read our review of the card here.
With your Chase Ink Unlimited you can earn a $2,000 bonus:
- Earn $500 after spending $3,000 in the first three months of account opening
- Earn an additional $1,500 after spending a total of $50,000 in the first six months of account opening
Offer expires July 1, 2019. You need a 12 digit invitation code to apply.
- Earn 1.5x on all purchases
- Primary car rental insurance – it must be a business rental
- 0% APR for the first 12 months
- Extends the time period of U.S. manufacturer’s warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Covers your new purchases for up to 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account.
A great bonus for a business card that also is one of the best options for everyday spend. You earn 1.5x on all purchases, so if you complete the $50K spending, you also get another $750. That’s a total of $2,750 or 5.5x on all purchases.
You must have received a mailer and you need that 12 digit invitation code to apply. On top of that the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule.
Anyone received the offer?
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.