MileagePlus Explorer Business 75K
Chase has an increased offer for the MileagePlus Explorer Business card. This is a targeted offer that was sent by email. Let’s check the details.
Earn 75,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
$95 annual fee is waived the first year
- $95 annual fee is waived the first year.
- Earn 2X on tickets purchased from United and at restaurants, gas stations, and office supply stores
- Earn 1X on all other purchases
- 10K Bonus miles after $25K spend in a calendar year
- Free first checked bag
- Priority boarding
- 2 free United Club passes annually
This is a great offer on this card and 75,000 United miles are pretty valuable, although not as valuable as before. This is the highest offer we have seen for this card.
Since this card is subject to 5/24, you will want to keep that in mind when applying.
Overall this is a very good offer for United travelers and those invested in the MileagePlus program. I personally would look at all Chase business cards before applying to make sure this is the one you want at the moment, but if it fits within your plans and you were targeted, then this is no doubt a good deal.
Did you get an offer? Will you apply? Let us know!