Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
1,000 Bonus Points for Using Chase Cards with Apple Pay [Targeted]
Chase is sending out a targeted offer to its cardholders with a 1,000 points bonus for using Apple Pay.
- Get 1,000 Points when you use your Chase Sapphire Preferred card 5 times with Apple Pay between April 1 and April 30, 2018.
- Get 1,000 Points when you use your Chase Sapphire Reserve card 5 times with Apple Pay between April 1 and April 30, 2018.
- Get 1,000 Points when you use your Chase Freedom Unlimted card 5 times with Apple Pay between April 1 and April 30, 2018.
CLICK HERE to compare these and other travel rewards credit cards
- This offer is valid from 04/01/2018 through 04/30/2018.
- To qualify for this offer, you must make 5 transactions using your consumer Chase Visa credit card with your Apple Pay® account during checkout.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after the qualifying purchase(s) post(s) to your account for the bonus points to post to your credit card account.
- This offer is non-transferable.
- Limit one offer per customer or card account.
A pretty straightforward offer. Check your emails to see if you are targeted and use your card to make five purchases through Apple Pay during the month of April.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.