Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Chase Sapphire Preferred, 60K Bonus Available in Branch
Chase has a new public offer for the Sapphire Preferred credit card. You can get 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points, if you apply in branch. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide).
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- $95 Annual Fee
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here.
How to Get The Offer
This 60,000 bonus offer is as good as it gets, but with this in-branch offer the annual fee is not waived. This recent targeted offer was better, if you were lucky to receive it.
Compared to the older public offer, you get 10,000 more Ultimate Rewards points but you have to pay the annual fee for the first year. That should make it a better offer for everyone.
Keep in mind that the product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This is a very good offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, and at least about $55 better than the older offer. Worth applying if you were targeted and are under 5/24. Also take a look at the Chase Sapphire Reserve, as this bonus would disqualify you from a CSR bonus for the next 48 months.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.