Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Chase Sapphire Preferred, 60K Bonus and Waived Annual Fee [Targeted]
Chase has a new targeted offer for the Sapphire Preferred credit card with the annual fee waived and a 60,000 points bonus. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide).
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, after that $95.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.Same page link to Offer Details
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here.
How to Get The Offer
This 60,000 bonus offer was sent by email to some customers, while others are seeing in the online accounts or in the app. You need to have received it directly in order to qualify for the bonus.
Keep in mind that the product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This is a very good offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, and 10,000 higher than the public bonus. Worth applying if you were targeted and are under 5/24.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.