Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Chase Sapphire Preferred, New 65K Bonus Through Targeted Offers
Chase has a offer for the Sapphire Preferred credit card. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide), but if you are targeted you can now get the new bonus of 65,000 Ultimate Rewards points bonus.
- Earn up to 65,000 Bonus Points
- 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus earn 5,000 Bonus Points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, after that $95.
- The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.Same page link to Offer Details
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here.
How to Get The Offer
This 65,000 bonus is showing up on some accounts online. Log in and check “Your offers’ in the account menu, to see if you are targeted. These offers bypass 5/24, so definitely take a look at your account.
This is a very good offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. If you are targeted you can also bypass the 5/24 rule. It also still has the 24 month language instead of the new 48 month restriction.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.