Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Chase Sapphire Preferred 70,000 UR Pre-Qualified Offer
Chase has a new bonus of 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. The bonus is showing in the pre-qualified offers that you can check here. This card falls under the 5/24 restriction (5/24 Guide). Click here for details and our full review of the card.
- Earn 70,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
Annual fee of $95 is not waived.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants- from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Read our full review of this card here.
This is a solid offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. But the card falls under 5/24 rule and these pre-qualified offer do not guarantee you approval.
The bonus is worth $875 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards. But it could be even better ($1,050) if you have a Chase Sapphire Reserve card or transfer points to travel partners. The current public bonus is 60,000 points and we’ve seen a 80,000 bonus in the past.
HT: Doctor of Credit
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.