It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Chase Sapphire Preferred Hotel Offer
Chase is sending out a very good deal to select Sapphire Preferred cardholders offer up to a 33% discount on hotel bookings.
Receive $100 of your next hotel stay booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards with the promo code ENJOY100.
- During the promotional period of July 28 to August 31, 2016, redeem the above promotion code to get $100 off the price of your hotel booking made through Chase Ultimate Rewards® when you spend a minimum of $300 for your hotel stay
- The $300 minimum can be reached using your Chase Sapphire Preferred card, your points, or both
- The promotion code is for one-time use only
- To qualify for this promotional offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment
- This promotional offer is non-transferable
I actually like that you can redeem points towards this promotion. No, 1.25 cents per point isn’t the best redemption value, but you will actually only pay 16,000 points for $300 worth of hotels after the discount which is a decent value. Again, paying cash may make more sense for a lot of people, but I wouldn’t hesitate to use points either personally.
Unfortunately this promotion is targeted, so you need to check your email to see if you have received the offer. You can also simply check by trying to book a hotel through Ultimate Rewards and applying the promo code. If it works you are eligible and if it doesn’t, then you are out of luck.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.