HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
New Chase Southwest Priority is Here with 65K Points Bonus
A new Chase Southwest card has been rumored for sometimes, and finally it is here and available for applications. It comes with a 65K bonus.
This offer has ended – CLICK HERE to see the new offer.
Earn up to
- Earn 40,000 points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months from account opening.Same page link to Priority Offer details
Plus, earn 25,000 points after you spend a total of $15,000 within your first year from account opening.
$149 annual fee applied to your first billing statement.
Learn More here!
- 2 points per $1 spent on Southwest® and Rapid Rewards hotel and car rental partner purchases.Same page link to Priority Offer details
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.Same page link to Priority Offer details
- 7,500 anniversary points each year.Same page link to Priority Offer details
- $75 Southwest annual travel credit.Same page link to Priority Offer details
- Four Upgraded Boardings per year when available.Same page link to Priority Offer details
- 20% back on in-flight drinks, WiFi, messaging, and movies.Same page link to Priority Offer details
- No foreign transaction fees.Same page link to Pricing and Terms
- Earn tier qualifying points towards A-list Status.
The product is not available to either (i) current Cardmembers of any Southwest Rapids Rewards® Credit Card, or (ii) previous Cardmembers of any Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Card who received a new Cardmember bonus within the last 24 months. This does not apply to Cardmembers of the Southwest Rapid Rewards Business Card and Employee Credit Card products.
We do not know for sure if this card is subject to the Chase 5/24 rule. It probably is though, similar to other Southwest cards.
There’s a targeted offer for current Southwest cardholders.
- Upgrade your Southwest credit card to the new Southwest Priority credit card and get a 5,000 points bonus if you make a purchase by September 30th.
- Valid until 09/30/18 11:59 p.m. ET.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make a Purchase with your new credit card during the promotional period.
The card is a decent product, but I don’t think many people will rush to get it. You need to spend a total of $15,000 to get the bonus of 65,000 points. On top of that, you are not eligible if you have any of the other Southwest cards. The Chase 5/24 rule likely applies to this card so that disqualifies many readers.
The upgrade offer could be worth doing if you do not qualify for the new card. You get the 7,500 anniversary points and $75 Southwest annual travel credit for $80 more in annual fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.