CheapTickets 21% Off
CheapTickets is offering 16% off select hotel bookings plus 8% cashback.
Take 16% off select hotels with promo code SUNSHINE.
How It Works
The 16% promotion code may be applied to a qualifying stand-alone hotel (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel, or flight +hotel + car) booked online with cheaptickets.com between February 27, 2017 12:01AM CT and March 26, 2017 11:59PM CT, for 1 or more nights for travel between February 27, 2017, and September 30, 2017.
- Qualifying bookings instantly receive 16% off at check-out through the use of the promotion code.
- Customers are limited to two redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $150 per booking.
- After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
- Exclusions may apply and most major hotel chains are excluded.
- The promotion code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer. Discounts are not redeemable for cash for any reason.
You can find the full terms here.
Update: I misread the terms and the cashback with TCB is only 1% with a promo code. Still a good discount, but not as good as I originally thought. Ebates seems to pay 1.25%.
In addition to the 16% off, Top Cashback is paying 6% cashback at CheapTickets for merchant hotel bookings. For example, here is a room I found at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
The cost is $149.41 before taxes and fees. With the coupon, my total is brought down to $125.50. I will then earn 6% cashback based on that amount. That further brings my cost down to $117.97. That is a ~21% discount excluding tax/fees. Not bad.
There was a 20% coupon that just expired, but this new 16% discount is still good, especially if you can find a non-brand merchant hotel in an area you are going to visit. This code does expire tomorrow, so this is a deal you will want to jump on if interested.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.