Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Airfare and Hotel for 10 Day Trip in China from $549
Groupon has an offer that looks too good to be true. You can book a trip to China for just $549 per person and the price includes airfare, hotel, breakfast and lunch for a few days. Let’s check the details.
Visit China for as little as $549 per person. Price is based in double occupancy but includes airfare and hotel. You must buy one voucher per person. The price varies for different departure cities, and travel dates. You will tour five iconic cities in China in just 10 days. Here’s the itinerary:
- Day 1: Depart for China.
- Day 2: Arrive in Beijing.
- Day 3: Day at leisure in Beijing.
- Day 4: Hike along The Great Wall of China.
- Day 5: Arrive in Suzhou and visit Shan Tang Street.
- Day 6: Visit the Lingering Garden and Silk Spinning Factory, then drive to Wuxi.
- Day 7: Arrive in Hangzhou and take a boat ride on the West Lake.
- Day 8: Drive to Shanghai, where you’ll peruse the Bund.
- Day 9: Day at leisure in Shanghai.
- Day 10: Depart for USA.
Buy Here (affiliate link)
Airfare and Transportation
- Round-trip airfare from
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- New York City (specific gateway based on availability)
- Chicago (ORD)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Washington, DC (IAD)
- Houston (IAH)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Transportation between cities via air or sightseeing bus
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Airport transfers
- For additional departure airports/pricing, contact InterTrips at (888) 410-4111.
- Airline & flight times determined at time of booking
- 3 nights of accommodations at Novotel Beijing Sanyuan or similar in Beijing
- 1 night of accommodations at Pan Pacific Suzhou or similar in Suzhou
- 1 night of accommodations at Grand Park Hotel Wuxi or similar in Wuxi
- 1 night of accommodations at Hangzhou Grand Metropark Hotel or similar in Hangzhou
- 2 nights of accommodations at Holiday Inn Shanghai Hongqiao or similar in Shanghai
This is a great price, if you’re traveling with someone else. If traveling alone you’re charged an extra $350 fee. The guided trip is a total of 10 days, but you really get just about 8 days in total. Prices start at $549, but it gets more expensive, depending on your home airport and travel dates.
Make sure you do your own research before making a purchase. The company handling the tour in InterTrips. You might have to do some mandatory shopping trips as part of the package.
Let us know if you plan to book it, or if you have participated in similar tours in the past.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.