It's Amazon Prime Day! Check out our curated Prime Day 2018 MASTER THREAD of Deals!
Choice Hotels Promotion, Earn a Free Night with Two Stays
Choice Hotels has a promotion that can earn you a free night with every two stays. Let’s look at the details.
Stay two separate times between April 2 and May 25, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night.
- Registration required at ChoiceHotels.com/freenight before check-out.
- Promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program.
- After a second qualifying stay with arrival between 04/02/2018 and 05/25/2018, members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 and maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on the number of base points earned from the two (2) separate qualifying stays.
- A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Members must book stays via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or 800.4CHOICE at qualifying rates.
- The following types of rates do not qualify:
- Rooms booked at rates of $40/night or less
- Complimentary rooms
- Rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting
- Rooms booked through a travel agent or third party online retailer as part of pre-paid wholesale rates
- Wholesale packages
- Senior tours
This is a decent promotion if you’re looking for cheap stays. You will receive 8,000 points after two stays that cost more than $40 per night. 8,000 points is the minimum award night at Choice Hotels, but not all hotels start at that price.
HT: Frequent Miler
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.