Citi Expedia Voyager Card, Increased 50K Bonus Available
If you often book travel on Expedia, then you should take a look at the Citi Expedia Voyager Card. It currently has an increased bonus of 50,000 points. The bonus itself is worth $355, or up to $710 if you book VIP Access hotels. You also get Gold status.
Earn 50,000 Expedia Rewards bonus points after $2,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. $95 annual fee, not waived.
Expedia Rewards bonus points offer is not available if you have had an Expedia® Rewards or Expedia® Rewards Voyager account opened or closed in the past 24 months.
- 4x points for every $1 you spend on eligible Expedia purchases, including flights, hotels, activities, and travel packages
- 2x points for every $1 spent on dining at restaurants and entertainment
- 1x point for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Expedia Rewards Gold status each year of cardmembership
- $100 Annual Air Travel Fee Credit that can be used toward airline incidentals, in-flight purchases, or for either the Global Entry or the TSA Pre✓® application fees.
- 5,000 Anniversary Bonus Points
- No foreign transaction fees on purchases
Expedia Rewards point usually have a value of 0.71¢. But if you have Gold or Silver status, you can get twice the value for your points when you book a VIP Access hotel. This Citi Expedia Voyager Card gives you Gold status so you have the option to redeem for the higher value.
This card could be a good option for those who book with Expedia or OTAs often. You can get a value of $355 from this bonus and up to $710 if you book VIP Access hotels. These are more expensive properties, but you can find some affordable ones as well. You have to pay the $95 annual fee for the card.
let us know what you think of this card!
HT: Doctor of Credit