Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Save up to $40 on PayPal Purchases
Check your emails for offers from Citi that can get you a discount of up to $40 on purchases made with PayPal. There’s two separate offers being sent out. Let’s check the details.
- Earn a one-time $25 statement credit after you spend at least $75 in eligible PayPal purchases with your Citi®card. In order to qualify, your purchases must post to your account between 06/24/2019 and 08/23/2019. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
- Earn 10% back as a statement credit, up to $40, on eligible PayPal purchases with your Citi card between 06/24/2019 and 08/23/2019. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- An eligible purchase is a purchase made when PayPal is the payment method, except for peer-to-peer transactions (such as PayPal Send Money transactions), Citi credit card purchases made with convenience checks, cash advances, and items returned for credit.
- Your purchases must post to your account between 06/24/2019 and 08/23/2019.
- Delays by the merchant, such as shipping, could extend the date that your purchases post beyond the promotional period.
- The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchases are posted.
- To qualify for this offer, your account must be open and current when the statement credit is applied.
- If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer.
- Offer is non‐transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
Easy savings if you received an email directly. Depending on which offer you get, you can save $25 or 10% up to $40. For both offers you can make multiple purchases to reach the $75 or $400 threshold.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.