Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Yesterday I covered the lower bonus on the Citi Prestige card along with some other changes to the card that had been announced, but that wasn’t all apparently. Today, I have learned via the Travel Hacking 101 Facebook Group (highly recommended) that some additional benefits are being removed from the card as well. It isn’t good.
Among the benefits being removed or changed on July 23, 2017 are:
- Admiral’s Club Access is being removed. (This we already knew.)
- 1.6 cent per point redemptions on American Airlines are being removed.
- All airline redemptions will be at a value of 1.25 cents each.
- The 4th night free will be calculated based on the average nightly rate instead of the last night rate and taxes will no longer be included.
- 3 free rounds of golf are being removed.
I have updated my full post from yesterday which details the new bonus offer, what benefits remain and what has been removed if you are interested in learning more.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.