HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Citi Sears Spending Offer: 11X TYP, Up To 99K!
Sears has two versions of its credit card. One earns Shop Your Way Rewards and has 5%/3%/2% bonus categories. The other is a ThankYou Points earning card that only earns 1X everywhere. The latter is once again sending out a sweet targeted bonus. You can earn 11X on your spending, up to a total of 90,000 point bonus if maxing out this promotion.
Sears Mastercard 11X Spending Offer
Here’s the new bonus that some people have received this quarter:
It offers 10X bonus ThankYou points in addition to the 1X the card normally earns. The bonus applies to purchases made at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants.
- Spend $2,000 – Earn 20,000 bonus ThankYou Points
- Spend $2,500 – Earn 25,000 bonus ThankYou Points
- Spend $3,000 – Earn 30,000 bonus ThankYou Points
That’s for each month, from now till the end of the year.
- This promotion is not transferable.
- To qualify for this promotion, you must activate this promotion before the end of the promotional period.
- For total eligible purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants of $2,000 or more made each month 10/1/2018 – 12/31/2018 up to a total of 30,000 Bonus Points each month.
- These Bonus ThankYou Points are in addition to the 1 ThankYou Point per $1 spent on purchases that you already earn with your card.
This is a sweet offer. You can earn 11X and the limit is pretty high at $3,000 spend per month. In this case I should be able to earn a total 99,000 ThankYou points without too much effort, especially with grocery stores and gas stations included. You just need to spend $3,000 each month, for three months.
It’s also probably worth mentioning that these ThankYou points can be moved (up to 100K per year) into my ThankYou Premier or Prestige accounts where I can book airfare at 1.25 cents each or transfer them to travel partners.
The Sears Mastercard has continued to impress with these amazing spending offers. This is probably the best offer I have seen.
Check your bonuses for this quarter and let us know what offers you have!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.