Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Citi Sears Spending Offers
The Citi Sears Mastercard is really one of the best store cards out there. You can earn ThankYou points and they often have some incredible spending offers. This upcoming quarter they don’t disappoint. Some people are seeing offers that can get you up to 15x on travel.
- Activate this offer now to earn 15X Bonus ThankYou Points (up to a total of 15,000 points) when you spend $750 or more on travel purchases and use your Sears Mastercard from 7/1/19 – 9/30/19. (includes airfare, hotels, car rental, taxis, limo’s, and travel agencies).
- Activate this offer now to earn 5X Bonus ThankYou Points (up to a total of 2,000 points) when you spend $200 or more on eligible ONLINE purchases and use your Sears Mastercard from 7/1/19 – 9/30/19.
Let us know if you receive a different offer.
- This promotion is not transferable.
- To qualify for this promotion, you must activate this promotion before the end of the promotional period.
- For total eligible purchases made between 7/1/19 – 9/30/19
The 15x on travel is amazing. You can maximize it by spending $1,000 total during the next three months, and you will earn 15,000 ThankYou points.
The 5x offer for online spending is a good one as well. It applies to purchases on any website so you can maximize it by spending $400 online. Things like cash advances, wire transfers, betting sites etc are excluded.
It’s also probably worth mentioning that these ThankYou points can be moved (up to 100K per year) into ThankYou Premier or Prestige accounts.
The Sears Mastercard has continued to impress with these amazing spending offers. The 15x is one of the best I have seen.
Check your bonuses for this quarter and let us know what offers you have!
HT: Reader Terri
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.