Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Citi ThankYou Premier Card 60,000 Point Welcome Offer Returns
The Citi ThankYou Premier credit card’s large 60,000 point welcome offer has returned! This is a very popular offer among travelers. The annual fee is unfortunately not waived this time around though.
The Welcome Offer
The welcome offer is as follows:
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening.
- The $95 annual is NOT waived this time around
- ThankYou points are worth 1.25 cents each when booking travel through the Citi travel portal.
Citi ThankYou Premier Earning Structure
The Citi Premier earns points at the following rates:
- 3X ThankYou points on Travel including Gas Stations
- 2X ThankYou points on Dining Out and Entertainment
- 1X ThankYou points on All Other Purchases
You can check out our Citi ThankYou Premier Credit Card Review for more info.
Need to Know
- The bonus is not available if you have opened or closed a ThankYou Premier, ThankYou Preferred, Citi Rewards+ or Prestige card within the past 24 months.
- If you don’t have a Prestige, this is a good card to get to open up points transfers for ThankYou points earned with other cards such as the AT&T Access More.
When deciding whether or not to apply for Citi products, it can be tough because of their restrictions on getting the welcome offers. This matches the highest welcome offer we have seen for this card, so this is a very good offer (although without the waived annual fee).
This Citi ThankYou Premier 60K bonus is one of the better offers on the market. Even though the annual fee is not waived the first year you should come away with over $650 in value from the offer. And the card has decent earning rates at 3X on travel and 2X on dining.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.