Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Club 1 Hotels Offers Free and Discounted Membership
Club 1 Hotels is a membership site offering discounted hotels and various other travel benefits that escalate with the level of membership. Currently, Gilt City is running a promotion offering those who sign up a free one year basic membership or a Platinum membership for $59, representing a $40 savings.
To take advantage of this offer you’ll need to visit Gilt City and choose your preferred membership, you must sign up if you don’t have an account.
- Redeem by March 4, 2019
- Valid online only at https://club1hotels.com/i8wgx86k8fgk/
- A credit card is not required to join
- 30 day no-risk trial period. Receive a full refund in 30-days if no bookings are made
- One-year membership does not auto-renew or auto-bill
- Discount booking credits will be in your welcome email from Club 1 Hotels
- Voucher may not be combined with any other offer, promotion, coupon or discount or certificate and must be used in a single visit.
- Voucher is not valid for prior purchases, prior balances, or purchases of gift cards
- May be used to obtain the discount stated on the Voucher until March 4, 2019; after that time, and for a period of 5 years from the date of issue (or longer, if provided by law), the Voucher may be redeemed with the Vendor for the services stated on the Voucher equal to the value for which it was originally purchased
I don’t see any reason not to sign up for a free account. I have one through a corporate perks program and have found some great deals but have never actually booked with them so I can’t vouch for the site. If you have any experiences with Club 1, I’d love to hear about them in the comments.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.