HUGE Amex Platinum 100K Bonus Returns - Check now to see if you are targeted.
Club1Hotels Free 1 Year Membership
When I write about saving money, I often refer to my go-to tools. For example, when searching for hotels, I have a number of sites and resources I use to find the best rates. No single site or tool is always best, which means I need to diversify.
One of the greatest ways to save on hotels is through private membership “clubs”. These sites can offer lower than public rates on hotels. Sometimes they work by discounting last minute bookings like in the case of Hotel Tonight and other times they offer a rebate on commissions earned.
There is a new Hotel Club called Club1Hotels that has been making a big splash. They are a membership club that is aiming to provide value by foregoing their commission to offer members wholesale rates. Normally, it costs $675 per year for a membership (which also includes airport lounge access), but right now you can get a one year membership for free. (Without lounge access.)
We’d like to gift you a complimentary 1-year membership to Club1Hotels, that’s a $675.00 value and it’s yours at no charge.
Need to Know
- What’s the catch? – Nothing, it’s simple, we want your honest feedback on your experience using our services so we can continue to offer the best products and services.
- Offer Expires October 31, 2016
- No credit card required to complete registration
Club 1 Hotel Membership has the following benefits:
- No Blackout Dates.
- Last Room Availability (in most cases).
- Reservation Flexibility
- Our members will have privileged access to 1,300 Airport Clubs and VIP Lounges located in over 100 countries and 400 cities.
- Wholesale international airfare for first class, business class and economy up to 50% off published fares.
- Wholesale prices from tours and attractions to theaters and thousands of activities including golf around the world!
- Preferred rates at the top global Car Rental companies.
- Members-only rates at beautiful Vacation Rental Homes, located in the most desired vacation destinations.
- Discounts at Restaurants and Spa’s located in global gateway cities airports.
Personalized Concierge Services.
I have spent some time searching and it does seem that Club1 can provide better deals, especially at higher end branded hotels. They really are trying to offer wholesale rates to members, which of course they need to do if they want to justify their cost. Consistently I have found that they are 10-20% less per night at Hyatt properties with similar results at other brands.
Club 1 Hotels has given me $250 in hotel credit to give away to Miles to Memories readers. Additionally, I am throwing in a $50 Amazon gift code as well.
Prize: $250 to spend on hotel/flight/car hire on Club1Hotels.com. The credit must be used by May 2017. Plus a $50 Amazon gift code.
How to Enter: Join Club1Hotels through the sign-up link in this post. Then leave a comment on this post describing the best paid hotel deal you have ever scored! Enter by 11:59pm Pacific on Sunday 10/30/2016.
- Terms and conditions apply.
- Winner will have one week to respond to claim their prize.
- Club1Hotels is solely responsible for providing the hotel credit portion of the prize to the winner.
- All decisions made in the course of running this giveaway are final and unappealable. Entering this contest confirms your acceptance of these terms.
- One entry per person/IP Address. Any signs of fraud will immediately disqualify you.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.