Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Confirmed: Target Gift Card Sale- 10% Off One Day Only
Yesterday, Miles to Memories was the first to report that Target would be bringing back an amazing deal from last year! There was some skepticism, but in the end, we got it right! On Sunday, December 3, you can purchase Target gift cards for 10% off online and in-store.
- Limit 1 transaction per guest
- Valid for up to $300 in gift cards (Max discount $30).
- Gift card redeemable starting 12/04/17 at 10am CT.
- Discount does not apply to TargetTM Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express® gift cards or other retailer prepaid cards.
- Quantities limited; no rainchecks.
- Terms and conditions apply to gift cards.
This is a great deal and I showed you this morning in a more detailed post a few ways to take advantage of it. I love that it’s available online as well, you don’t always see that with gift card deals. So whatever you plan on doing Sunday, you should definitely try to work a trip to Target in.
Update: Target has now released next week’s ad which also has the sale mentioned.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.