Save $50 When You Make a $250 Purchase with Visa Checkout at Costco.com
Costco and Visa Checkout have an offer that can save you up to 20% on online purchases. Let’s take a look at the details.
Costco members can get a $50 statement credit when they make a single purchase of $250 or more and pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com between March 26, 2018 and March 28, 2018.
- Offer valid March 26, 2018 through March 28, 2018, while supplies last.
- The following Visa cards are not eligible: Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system.
- Limit one (1) statement credit per card and per member.
- Not valid for orders at the online pharmacy, Costco Travel (Costcotravel.com), Costco Business Delivery (Costcobusinessdelivery.com), CostcoGrocery Same-Day powered by Instacart (sameday.costco.com) or the online Costco Photo Center (costcophotocenter.com).
- The statement credit will be applied to your Visa account balance approximately 6-8 weeks after the qualifying purchase.
A nice offer that saves you $50 on a $250 purchase. You need to use a Visa card based on the wording of the offer. The discount is valid online only.
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.