Save $50 When You Make a $250 Purchase with Visa Checkout at Costco.com
Costco and Visa Checkout have an offer that can save you up to 20% on online purchases. Let’s take a look at the details.
Costco members can get a $50 statement credit when they make a single purchase of $250 or more and pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com between March 26, 2018 and March 28, 2018.
- Offer valid March 26, 2018 through March 28, 2018, while supplies last.
- The following Visa cards are not eligible: Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system.
- Limit one (1) statement credit per card and per member.
- Not valid for orders at the online pharmacy, Costco Travel (Costcotravel.com), Costco Business Delivery (Costcobusinessdelivery.com), CostcoGrocery Same-Day powered by Instacart (sameday.costco.com) or the online Costco Photo Center (costcophotocenter.com).
- The statement credit will be applied to your Visa account balance approximately 6-8 weeks after the qualifying purchase.
A nice offer that saves you $50 on a $250 purchase. You need to use a Visa card based on the wording of the offer. The discount is valid online only.