CNB Crystal Visa Infinite Card, 75K Bonus and Tons of Benefits
City National Bank is offering a bonus of 75,000 points bonus for their Crystal Visa Infinite Card. You need to spend a total of $10,000 to get the whole bonus.
50,000 Bonus Points Offer
Earn 50,000 City National Rewards Bonus Points when you spend $5,000 or more within the first 90 days after account opening.19
Limited Time Only – Earn 25,000 Additional Bonus Points
Open your account between September 17, 2018, and December 17, 2018, and earn 25,000 additional Bonus Points, for a total of 75,000 Points, when you spend $5,000 or more within the first 90 days after account opening.
Fees and Benefits
The card has a $400 annual fee. But it also comes with tons of benefits that make it worthwhile to keep in your wallet even after that.
- $250 Airline Incidental Fees Statement Credit per Calendar Year per Card (Primary and AUs)
- Priority Pass Select – Airport Lounge Access For 2 People (Primary and AU plus their guests)
- Global Entry Application Fee Statement Credit
- $100 Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- See more card details here
- Up to $550 Airline Lounge Club Membership fee statement credit when you spend $50,000 or more annually
- 15% savings plus a one-time $30 credit when you book a GroundLink chauffeured black car service with Crystal Visa Infinite Card
- Troon Rewards. Save on golf tee times, merchandise, and golf instructions
- Troon Prive. Use your Crystal Visa Infinite Card to access high-end, private golf clubs around the country
This credit card gives you a $250 credit for Airline Incidental Fees per year, per card. You can add three authorized user cards for free and they all get that annual credit. Just this benefit alone is worth $1,000.
The card also earns 3 Points on gasoline, airline, hotel, taxi, rental car, train, bus, restaurant, fast food and takeout food dining purchases and 1 point on all other purchases. There is no cap on points you can earn and they don’t expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
How to Apply
Applying for the card is the tricky part. There’s no application or offer page and you cannot do it online. These offers are not usually publicized much by CNB, but are instead sent out by bankers themselves.
You need to visit a branch or contact your local City National banker. You’ll likely need to submit income verification such as a W2 or a tax return. CNB is pretty picky, so you’ll need to have good credit and good income to qualify. Branches are located in NY, DE, GA, TN, NV and CA.
This is a great card with a very good offer and perks. There was a 100K offer previously, but lately the bonus has only been 50,000 points. Then you get up to $1K in incidental fees per year, Priority Pass for two plus guests and more. If you can get to a branch and you have good income and credit, it’s definitely worth it.
HT: Doctor of Credit
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.