Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
- eBay is offering $200 eBay eGift cards for $195 limit 1 and $100 ExxonMobil gift cards for $92 limit 3
- Cardcash is offering 5% off sitewide with the code CYBERMONDAY.
- Raise.com is offering $10 off the purchase of $100 or more in gift cards with the code CM10. One-time use only. Use a portal for more savings.
- Amazon.com is offering an extra 15% off on their already discounted Warehouse Deals products. These are items that are open box or returns. I have purchased several in the past and have always been happy. With this extra 15% off you can definitely find some nice deals.
- Amazon is also offering a number of other Cyber Monday Deals. Among them are deep discounts on their Kindle Unlimited subscription and a sale on over 800 Kindle Books.
- Target.com is offering an additional 15% off sitewide with the code CYBER15. Some restrictions do apply, but I couldn’t find the list. Most items should work and you can also use a portal and get an additional 5% off if you have a REDcard as well.
- Gyft is offering an $80 eBay gift card for $75 with the code EBAYWISH.
- The Starbucks Store is offering $25 off purchases of $60 or more and free shipping. No promotional code is necessary. Use a portal for more savings.
- Club Carlson is offering 30% off select hotels with the code CTMONDAY. Log in to your account and use the promo code when searching to see the deal.
- Reebok.com is offering 50% off sitewide with the code CYBER.
- JCPenney is offering 33% off sitewide with the code GR8DEAL.
- Many of the shopping portals are having some sort of a promotion. Ebates is advertising double cashback at over 500 stores for Cyber Monday and the mileage portals have promotions as well. I am using Frequent Miler’s Portal Alerts to check which stores are increased today and Cash Back Monitor to make sure I get the best cashback.
- Living Social is offering 25% off sitewide with the code CYBER25. Max $20 discount.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.