10th Annual Daily Getaways Deals Start on May 6th
The U.S. Travel Association unveiled a preview of its Daily Getaways program, the organization’s annual initiative to stimulate travel across America. Now in its 10th year, the sale will feature exclusive deals from 20 renowned travel companies, such as Marriott International, InterContinental Hotel Group, Avis and Orbitz, and include discounts up to 60% off on car rentals, hotel stays, loyalty points and VIP packages.
Limited-quantity offers will be released on DailyGetaways.com for online purchase every weekday at 1:00 p.m. EDT beginning Monday, May 6.
Here’s some of the deals that you can expect:
- Hotel Rewards through Discounted Hotel Loyalty Points: Loyalty program points will be on sale from top hotel brands, including Best Western Rewards, Choice Privileges, Hilton Honors, IHG Rewards Club, World of Hyatt and Wyndham Rewards. Some examples are IHG points for 0.5 cents,and Wyndham Rewards for 1.16 cents.
- Overnight Escapes with Hotel Packages: Discounted stays and electronic gift cards from Accor Hotels, Loews Hotels, Marriott International, Omni Hotels & Resorts, and Orbitz in sought-after U.S. cities including Atlantic City, Austin, New York City, Miami, San Diego and Santa Monica.
- Theme Park Admission: Park tickets, passes and VIP access up to half off at Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, and Universal Parks and Resorts, up to 50% off.
- Las Vegas Experiences: Overnight stays, VIP show seating, dining credits and limo transfers from Caesars Entertainment, MGM Resorts International and Las Vegas Sands Corporation.
- Transportation Convenience with Car Rentals: Car rental discounts and rewards points from Alamo, Avis and Hertz.
- $10,000 Getaway: With each Daily Getaways transaction, consumers will receive one entry to win a $10,000custom U.S. getaway.