Some Daily Getaways Deals Are Still Available
20 top travel companies joined forces for U.S. Travel Association’s Daily Getaways deals this year. These are annual offering with discounts on loyalty points, hotel stays, rental cars, attraction tickets and more. These daily offers ended on May 8th, but there’s still some remaining deals that you can take advantage of.
Daily Getaways Deals
Here’s the Daily Getaways that are still available:
- IHG Rewards Club 15,000 points – 53% off
- IHG Rewards Club 100,000 points – 50% off
- IHG Rewards Club 25,000 points – 53% off
- IHG Rewards Club 130,000 points – 50% off
- IHG Rewards Club 8,500 points – 57% off
- IHG Rewards Club 50,000 points – 50% off
- Any SeaWorld Single Day Ticket – 50% off
- Discovery Cove Dolphin Swim Package – 38% off
- Florida 2-Park Ticket – 50% off
- President’s Club Membership – 20-60% off
- 1 Night at any Wyndham Rewards Property – Up to 35% off
- Universal Orlando Two 3-Day Tickets – 15% off
- Escape for 2 to Park MGM – 41% off
Not all of these deals are actually deals. But some of you could find some interesting offers worth checking out. The Wyndham offer for example lets you pay $175 for 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points, or a free night at any of their properties. They have many locations that will cost much more than $175 a night. You could also purchase IHG points, but it’s not really the best price you can get.
Do you see any worthy offers? Let us know!