Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
This is a list of deals that our team has come across in the last couple of days. Check them out and hopefully you’ll find something worthwhile.
Ibotta, Blue Apron Moneymaking Deal (HT: Doctor of Credit)
Ibotta has once again an offer for those who sign up for Blue Apron. You can get $50 cashback through the Ibotta app when you pay for a Blue Apron food delivery membership. This is the highest bonus they have offered, and it can also be stacked with this 10% Amex Offer discount. It can be a $25 money maker.
eGifter, 9% Off Home Depot Gift Cards
EGifter is selling discounted Home Depot gift cards. You can get 9% off. Should come in handy if you have any large purchases planned there. You can see the deal here. Buy a $100 gift card and get $10 bonus when you use code HOME7. Use a card that earns at least 2% to make this a better deal.
HomeChef Amex Offer
Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $45 or more online at homechef.com by 11/11/2019. Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $40). Here’s some important terms.
- Valid online only.
- Excludes purchases of kitchenware through the Home Chef Website.
- Limit of 4 statement credits (total of $40 back) per Card Member.
Meal Kits Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases online on select meal kits by 10/31/2019. Limit of $20 in total statement credits. Offer valid only for online purchases made with Plated, Hello Fresh, and Blue Apron. Here’s some important terms:
- Excludes international versions of merchant websites and branded meal kits or merchandise purchased at third party retailers.
- For Plated, the Plated Cookbook is excluded.
- For Hello Fresh, Hello Fresh Wines and Hello Fresh Go are excluded.
- For Blue Apron, gift cards and corporate transactions are excluded.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible. If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
TripFuel Amex Offer
Get a $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $200 or more online at tripfuel.com/amexoffer by 2/8/2020. Limit of 3 statement credits. Here’s some important terms:
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid only for hotel bookings through www.tripfuel.com/amexoffer.
- Excludes all other Booking Holdings Inc. brands, such as but not limited to booking.com, priceline.com, and rocketmiles.com.
Buy Hyatt Points, Get 40% Bonus (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
Purchase 5,000 or more Bonus Points in a single transaction and receive 40% additional Bonus Points. Bonus Points will be awarded upon completion of individual transaction. Works out to a price of 1.7¢ per point, which is not that great, but could come in handy for some people. Offer available with purchases made between 12:01 am ET July 23, 2019 and ends 11:59 pm August 27, 2019.
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.