Fee-Free Mastercard Promotion
Office Depot and Officemax are selling $100 Mastercard gift cards fee-free through tomorrow. There is a posted limit of 1, but some people have been able to get the discount on more than one card per transaction according to Dan’s Deals.
These cards are a bit hard to liquidate at Walmart and I personally think this morning’s Kroger Visa deal is better overall. Still, this is an easy way to get 5X points for no monetary cost if you have a Chase Ink Plus/Cash card.
Marriott Free Points Offer
Marriott is giving away up to 1,500 points (500 Starpoints when transferred) for linking your various social media accounts.
How It Works
- Not a Marriott Rewards member? Sign-up to get started.
- Then, Connect your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter profiles to your Marriott Rewards® account for 500 points each (a total of 1,500 points)
This giveaway is part of 30 days worth of deals, so expect more to come from Marriott. You can find the full details of this free points promo here.
La Quinta Offer
La Quinta is also offering 1,500 points if you link a Visa card and participate in their brand new “Redeem Away” program.
How It Works
- Step 1 – Link your Visa® credit card to your Returns® account.
- Step 2 – Make a qualifying purchase with your linked Visa credit card.
- Step 3 – Reply “YES” to the text message inviting you to redeem your points***.
- Step 4 – Receive credit for the purchase amount on your linked Visa card statement in around 10 days.
You can sign-up and find the full terms here.
Up to 20% Off Amazon with Wedding Registry
Amazon.com is offering a very generous 10% off across the site after your event date if you use their wedding registry. That 10% gets kicked up to 20% if you are a Prime Member.
After your wedding event date, receive a one-time 10% discount or 20% for Amazon Prime members on select items shipped and sold by Amazon.com, to be used within 90 days after your event date.
Promotion code expires 11:59 p.m. PT, 90-days from your event date. The 10% Wedding Gift may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (a maximum discount of up to $100 USD) for non-prime members. An upgraded benefit of 20% Wedding Gift may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $2,500 USD (a maximum discount of up to $500 USD) for prime members.
You can find the full details and terms on Amazon’s site. They do seem to be trying to eliminate cheats, by requiring people purchase from your wedding, but I can see this as being very lucrative!
HT: Doctor of Credit