Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
A number of deals came across my screen today that I thought were worth sharing. Enjoy!
Fandango Visa Checkout BOGO
Thanksgiving is a big weekend to watch movies and Fandango wants you to save.
Buy 2 or more movie tickets on Fandango using Visa Checkout and get one in your order freeeee with the code DEALSTHATCLICK2.
- Lowest price of one ticket and the convenience fee will be deducted from your order up to a $25 value.
- Valid November 18-20, 2016.
You can find the full deal terms and details here.
Sears 100% Back in Points
Sears is offering 100% back in points on a number of Craftsman tools today. Keep in mind:
- Points expire so have a use for them.
- Look for SYWR coupons to save more/earn additional points.
- Go through a portal to save more.
- Make sure to take screenshots just in case you aren’t credited with the correct amount of points.
For much more information on this sale along with strategies to further maximize, see: this Frequent Miler Quick Deal.
- Amazon is offering their Prime service for $79 today only. I covered it in more detail this morning. Please consider purchasing through our link to help support the site.
- The airline shopping portals continue to run payout promos at some stores that stack with their holiday promos. Today for example United has 15X at Neiman Marcus last call and Saks 5th avenue.
- Groupon has upped the ante and is now offering 25% off through 11/19. Use a portal to save even more.
- Speaking of Groupon, they are offering a $25 Papa John’s eGift card and 2 large one-topping pizzas for $25. This deal doesn’t work with the 25% off code. HT: Danny the Deal Guru.
Have a great evening!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.