Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- Alaska Fare Sale, Starting at $44 One Way. Select your departure city and see what routs are available through this promotion. Boise (BOI) to Spokane (GEG) will cost $44. Las Vegas (LAS) to Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO) will cost $49. Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on February 27, 2017, and at least 21 days prior to travel.
- (Targeted) Capital One 360 $200 Nationwide Checking Bonus. To qualify for bonus, use promo code EXP200 and receive 2 direct deposits of $250 or more within 60 days of accepting the terms. Before you open account, call 1-888-464-0727 (press 2) to check if you are targeted. Also keep in mind that this has to be your first 360 Checking account. (Doctor of Credit has the details)
- Hertz One-Way Rentals Starting at $9.99/Day. Offer available for pickups in Orlando, Miami, Daytona, Sanford, Tampa, Sarasota, West Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, and Ft. Myers and sorrounding areas and drop-offs in the Central, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast regions. The $9.99/day price is for economy. Intermediate will be $11.99/day and full size will be $15.99/day. Rentals valid from March 29, 2016. (HT: Danny Deal Guru)
- $5 for a $10 Stabucks eGiftCard On Groupon. Targeted offer, but check if you’re able to purchase. These usually go quick. USe SimplyBestCoupons for another 10% cashback, or 50 cents.
- 20% Off Till 2/22 at Groupon. Must use promo code FUN20 to get 20% off. 1 unit per transaction, 3 total number of uses. Max discount is $50.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.