Disclosure: Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities. Links in this post may provide us with a commission.
Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- Save an extra 5% on Select Eateries at CardCash. Use promo code FOODFORALL to get an extra discount at Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Chili’s, Dunkin’ Donuts and McDonald’s. Keep in mind that you also get 5X if you pay with a Chase Ink Plus or Ink Cash card and pay through PayPal. It will not code as 5X if you pay directly.
- Peet’s Coffee & Tea Coupon, 50% Off Any Handcrafted Beverage. Enjoy 50% off any handcrafted beverage. Expires March 12, 2017. Print this coupon or show it on your mobile device to redeem offer.
- (Targeted) $5 for a $10 Dunkin’ Donuts eGift Card At LivingSocial. Offer is only only available to those who received an invitation, but you could still check I guess to see if you were targeted. These deals have a limit of 1 per person. Also go through a shopping portal for your purchase. Mr.Rebates has the best rates right now with 8% cashback for LivingSocial deals.
- eBay Promo, Save Up To $50 On All Fashion & Beauty Items. 20% discount off a minimum purchase of $25 on fashion and beauty items. You need to use promo code C20HELLOSPRING. Offer is valid until 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on March 11, 2017. Coupon can be used one time only for a $50 maximum discount. (Danny Deal Guru has the details).
- Free $10 At Kohl’s With Discover Deals Till 4/2. Check your Discover Deals accounts for a Kohl’s Cash coupon offer for $10 off a purchase of $30 or more. The minimum spending requirement isn’t enforced, so you can just purchase an item for $10 and you’ll have $10 in Kohl’s Cash applied to it, which makes that item free. You can use up to for codes per purchase.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Miles to Memories has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Miles to Memories and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.