Join over 6,000 people who are subscribed to receive a once daily email with all of our posts. Never miss out! Click here to subscribe.
Learn how to maximize your points & miles! Join Our Facebook Group!
Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- Amazon is now selling Visa Gift Cards. The only denominations they have are $50 and $100 and they come with $4.95 and $5.95 activation fees respectively. Hopefully we see something better soon. This could be interesting. See gift cards here.
- $100 Toys ‘R’ Us eGiftCard For $90 On Groupon. Buy a $100 Toys ‘R’ Us egiftcard for $90 on Groupon. This deal has been invitation-only in the past but is now available for everyone. Limit 1 per person. Ebates has the best rate right now with 6% cash back for Groupon deals. For Discover card holders, Discover Deals is also offering 5% back so if you have the double cash back promo, you’ll still get 10%.
- Great Offers Available For PRG And BCP With No Lifetime Language, Targeted Corporate Cardholders Only. These offers require you to enter a Corportae card number, so not everyone can apply. Furthermore, your company must be targeted. Both offers are better than the usual offers we see, with great signup bonuses and $200/$100 statement credits each of your first two years. ((Read more at Danny the Deal Guru)
- Get 2,500 AA Miles When You Add Authorized User And Spend $3,500. For a limited time, earn 2,500 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after you add an authorized user and you or your authorized user spends $3,500 on purchases between 7/1/2017 and 9/30/2017. Doesn’t look targeted, but not a really good bonus either. To add an authorized user, you can log in here.
- American Airlines ending code share agreements with Qatar, Etihad airlines. American Airlines announced yesterday it is ending its code share agreements with Etihad Airways and Qatar Airways over an ongoing dispute about Gulf states’ support for the carriers. The changes will go into effect March 25, 2018. There are no changes to the frequent flier relationships or interline agreements at this time. (Read more at View from the Wing)
- Bank Of The West, $150 Checking Account Bonus (Select States). Get $100 for setting up qualifying direct deposit ($250 or more) and $50 for making 10 monthly debit card purchases for two months. The offer is only available to residents of AZ, CA, CO, ID, IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, NV, NM, ND, OK, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, WY. (Read more at Doctor of Credit)
- Popular Community Bank, Up To $500 Checking Bonus (NY, NJ, South FL). To get $500 bonus, open a new account with direct deposit AND at least $10,000 in new money and maintain for 60 days. Great bonus, but very limited coverage area. (Read more at Doctor of Credit)
- Citi EasyDeals, $100 Amazon GC For $90 (Citi AT&T, Simplicity, Diamond Preferred Only). This program is only limited to those who have one of the three credit cards. And that’s the no fee AT&T card, not AT&T More. The program itself rarely has any good deals, but 10% off Amazon is great.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.