Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- First Tennessee Bank, $150 Checking Bonus (Select States). First Tennessee Bank is offering a $150 bonus with a new Express Checking account with promo code OFB150. In order to earn your $150 bonus, you must have an opening deposit of at least $300 and at least one direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days. The offer has been extended till 2/28/2018. (More details at Danny the Deal Guru)
- Fifth Third Bank, $200 Checking Bonus Extended Till 3/31/18 (Select States). Fifth Third Bank has a new checking account bonus for $200. This is not the best bonus they’ve had, but requirements are easy and there’s no direct deposit requirement. (More details at Doctor of Credit)
- Get $5 Off Movie Ticket At Fandango With Google Pay. Fandango has a good deal for movie lovers. Use code: GOOGLEPAY2018 at checkout to get $5 off any movie when you pay with Google Pay. I think you need to do this through app to get the Google Pay payment option. (HT: Slickdeals)
- Get $10 Off $50 at Movie Ticket at B&H With Google Pay.Get $10 off your B&H order with Google Pay (order $50+) Offer is valid on www.bhphotovideo.com (Chrome for Android) until 1/31/18
- 40% on Car Rentals at Silvercar. Just use code WEEKLY when you make a reservation for 5 days or longer and you will receive a 40% discount. Must be booked by March 31, 2018. If you don’t have an account with them you can sign up here for $25 credit after first reservation. (HT: PDX Deals Guy)
- Amex Offers; Get 5X MR Points During NYC Restaurant Week. Earn 5X Membership Rewards® points per dollar spent, up to 1,000 total points, by using your enrolled Card in-restaurant at participating restaurants during NYC Restaurant Week from 1/22/18 to 2/9/18.
- Amex Offers; Get $10 off $30 During LA Restaurant Week. Get a $10 statement credit when you spend $30 or more in a single transaction each time you dine with your enrolled Card during dinL.A. at participating restaurants from 1/12/18 to 1/26/18.
Enjoy the rest of your day and your day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.