Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- Discounted Gift Cards on eBay. There’s some new discounted gift cards available on eBay today:
- $25 Burger King Gift Card for $20
- $100 Cabela’s Gift Card for $82
- $50 Famous Footwear Gift Card for $40
- See all available gift cards here
- Get 100% Back In Points At Kmart When You Buy Smart Sense & Other Household Brands. Purchase any eligible items for $10 or more and you get the full amount back in Shop Your Way points. Those points can be used to make any purchase at Kmart and Sears within 14 days. Limit $50 in points per member. (More details at Danny the Deal Guru)
- Book Quickly: New Hyatt Points + Cash Rate Cut. After last week’s random Hyatt Points + Cash sale, there are some more properties now bookable with a lower cash portion. (More details at Frequent Miler)
- Save an Extra 5% on Select Merchants Gift Cards at CardCash. Save an extra 5% on select merchants Code: REDECORATE. Eligible merchants include Kohl’s, Marshalls, Office Depot, Staples and Abercrombie. Shop here.
- Groupon Sale, Save 25% On Three Purchases Till 1/16. Groupon has a new sale that can get you a 25% discount on restaurants, activities and many other things. To get the discount you need to use promo code WANT25 at checkout. This sale is available for two days only and the promo code can be used up to three times for savings of up to $50 each time.
- Save up to $10 in Shell Gas with this Free Groupon. Groupon is offering a free voucher to get a discount of 25¢ off per gallons at Shell with the Fuel Rewards Network program, max 20 gallons ($5 off). You can use this offer twice. (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- 1800Flowers Amex Offer; Spend $50 or more, get $15 Back. Get a one-time $15 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ in one or more transactions online at 1800flowers.com by 3/31/2018. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
Enjoy the rest of MLK day!
This post may contain referral, affiliate or sponsor links that provide Miles to Memories compensation. Thank you for your support.
The responses below are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed bu the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.