Here’s a round up of deals that I came across over the last few days that many of you might find valuable.
- WOW air To Launch $99/$149 Flight Deal From JFK And EWR To Europe This Spring. They’ve had cheaper offers in the past when they added new routes at smaller airports, but I’m guessing it costs them more to fly out of JFK. For a limited time, $99* tickets will be available from JFK and EWR to Reykjavik, Iceland and $149* tickets from EWR to Amsterdam (AMS), Berlin (SXF) and Paris (CDG) and from JFK to London (STN), Paris (CDG) and Amsterdam (AMS). You can book directly at WOW Air website.
- FREE Year of MLB.TV Premium for T-Mobile Customers on 3/27. T-Mobile will offer once again a offer free MLB.TV. T-Mobile customers can get a full, FREE year’s subscription of MLB.TV Premium, which also includes MLB.com At Bat Premium—a $112.99 total value. If you’re interested, it might be worth getting the cheapest t-Mobile plan for a month. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
- eBay Bucks Offer, Get 10% On $50+ eBay Purchases Till 2/28/18 (Targeted). Ebay has another offer that will give you 10% back in eBay Bucks on every qualifying purchase of $50 or more. As usual, this a targeted offer. Check here to see if you’re eligible.
- Free Pancakes at IHOP Today. To celebrate National Pancake Day 2018, IHOP is giving away free short stacks of Original Buttermilk pancakes from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m today, Tuesday 2/27/2018.
- Office Depot/Max: Spend $100 & Get $15 Darden Gift card. Office Depot/Max is offering the following bonuses online only: Spend $100 and get $15 Darden gift card for Rachael Ray Tote OR Spend $200 and get Rachel Ray Combo or Ignite Quiet Juicer (HT: Doctor of Credit)
- Get $40 Kmart CASHBACK in Points on $40+ Online Home Orders. Get $40 Kmart CASHBACK in points on $40+ online orders in Home categories. You need to purchase by 3/3/2018. (HT: Danny the Deal Guru)
- Free Kindle eBook with IHG App. As a Club IHG Rewards Club member, you have 1 free eBook available biannually to keep yourself entertained on your next trip and take you where only a good book can.
Enjoy the rest of your day!