Save 20% at Dell with New Amex Offer
There’s a new Amex Offer out today that can save you up to 20% on Dell purchases. The offer is targeted, and I only see it in my Everyday card. If you’re lucky to see it on business cards, you can also stack it with other offers. Let’s take a look at the details.
Get a one time $120 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $599+ in one or more transactions at Dell.com by 12/31/2019.
- Offer valid for purchases made on Dell.com only. Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes international contact center, Global events, Dell Financial services, Dell Outlet for Home, Dell Outlet for Work, Dell PartnerDirect, Dell Premier, Dell Premier Connect, Dell Premier Select, and authorized retailers.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside the US, Puerto Rico, USVI and Guam.
A nice discount for Dell purchases, especially if you;re spending around $600. If you have the offer on business cards, you can stack it with the 10% discount, or even better if you have it in your Business Platinum card that also gives you $200 credit at Dell.